Investing in the quality of care for people living at home or in a care home.
Ensuring quality of care lies at the heart of an effective healthcare system. The King Baudouin Foundation is committed to contribute to such a system, not just for those living in their own home but also for people living in a care home. Thanks to the considerable means made available by the Dr. Daniël De Coninck Fund, we are able to invest in primary care as well as in the quality of life for people requiring support and care at home.
- support for research and expanding knowledge on primary care
- encouraging innovation to make the care professions more attractive
- investing in the implementation of technology in home care, which improves the quality of life for patients and their families
- support for the development and perpetuation of caring neighbourhoods that offer care and support, in which there is cooperation between local inhabitants, authorities and frontline professionals
- support initiatives in care homes that have a direct impact on residents’ quality of life
- encourage collaboration and partnerships, particularly European and international, around integrated community care.
Grants for frontline healthcare professionals
Call for projects targeting frontline professionals in healthcare.
Fund Claire Fauconnier & Fund Guy Sallets
Supporting research on the quality of care in multiple sclerosis
2022 UCB Community Health Fund - Call for Support Projects
Focus on projects addressing mental health issues of vulnerable young people (ages 15 to 24) suffering from mental health issues and those displaced due to conflict situations.
Support to the research project : 'A Reproductive Life Plan for women with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: development and evaluation of user experiences'
Ghent University Hospital
Support to the research project: 'Strength, stretching and assistive devices, a multidisciplinary approach for patients with rheumatoid arthritis and hand involvement'
Support to the research project: 'Identifying a unique molecular cell profile on synovial biopsies in erosive hand osteoarthritis patients: a proof of concept (IMRPESSION study)'…
Solidarité et droit aux soins de santé / Solidariteit en het recht op gezondheidszorg
Lokaal samenwerken in zorgzame buurten
ZOOM: Aidants proches et personnes âgées à domicile. Qui sont-ils ? Que font-ils ? Une analyse / Mantelzorgers van thuiswonende ouderen. Wie zijn ze? Wat doen ze? Een analyse
Marcel Hugo (Fund)
Support for projects for sick and visually impaired children and young people in the Province of Liege.
The Rinus-Pini Fund has two missions: psychological assistance to families in case of emergency interventions or death of a child and protection of the cheetahs.
Dr. Daniël De Coninck (Fund)
Supporting primary care professionals and improving the quality of life of patients in the home situation.